The Girls

The Girls
Sara hugging Julianne

Thursday, May 13, 2010

MDO

I've been enjoying my Mother's Day out and now next week it's all gonna end. I love dropping them off and coming home to the silent house. I can go work upstairs in my sewing studio, sit on the computer and waste time, watch TV, whatever I want or need to do. Last Tuesday I actually went clothes shopping by myself, something I have done in probably a year by myself that is. However, I must say around this time everyday I start to miss them. So it's a joy to get their juice cups ready and hop in the car to go sit in the carpool lane. I love seeing their faces as they see me and say, "MOMMY!" It makes everything so worth it! I love being a mom. :)

1 comment:

  1. Want to know more about Lushbaugh's? see my blog at: geniepam.wordpress.com Let me know how we may be related!

    ReplyDelete